CO3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO3 has a ventrillo server Please load and Connect even if no mic

3 posters

Go down

CO3 has a ventrillo server Please load and Connect even if no mic Empty CO3 has a ventrillo server Please load and Connect even if no mic

Post  abarbanel Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Ventrillo Client requires a mic to speak. However, not to listen. Logging onto the vent server without a microphone is not a problem as one can type into guild chat to join the ventrillo verbal conversation. I would like to encourage people to use the ventrillo server and leagally acquire a microphone.

The instruction for loading and setting up Ventrillo are bellow.

Go to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and download the client for your platform.

The first time you run it it will ask for you to set it up.
1. Set your username this is what people will see in the audio chat room
2. Set up the server
a. Select new and enter CO3
b. Hostname or IP set to LoRC.redirectme.net
c. Port Number: 3784
d. Password: letmein
e. click OK.
3. You should see a MSG that says server is avaliable. Select(click/highlight) that server and press connect.
4. You should now be connected to the CO3 chat room.

5. If you want to talk you should hit the ctrl key and your icon should turn green.
6. It is easiest to run this if you have a headset that has a mic on it. (not neccesary tho)
abarbanel
abarbanel

Back to top Go down

CO3 has a ventrillo server Please load and Connect even if no mic Empty Re: CO3 has a ventrillo server Please load and Connect even if no mic

Post  Wulfric Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:30 am

How maney guildies got this ?
i now you arbarbanel, isundir en me got it
and a other qeustin how i make my one server on it?
Wulfric
Wulfric

Back to top Go down

CO3 has a ventrillo server Please load and Connect even if no mic Empty Re: CO3 has a ventrillo server Please load and Connect even if no mic

Post  Isundir Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:21 am

I have a prob Ab I bought a mic finaly like half a week ago and it didn't have any software or something but whatever so I go on ventrilo and I have the mic cabel and the headset cabel inserted I press Ctrl and talk but Wulfric can't hear me .. I can hear Wulfric though..

It really sucks cuzz now I have bought a mic for nothing if it doesn't work Sad
Isundir
Isundir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum